- Reviews and approves operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for newly designed or modified products and processes.
- Process Auditing & ensuring process controls are in place and effective.
- Prepare and produce quality reports for the Quality Manager.
- Resolve quality issues and deal with suppliers and customers should the need arise.
- Select appropriate techniques for problem solving, make solid and consistent Engineering and Quality Assurance recommendations.
- Assist with, and lead, quality improvement projects.
- Ensure compliance with ISO 13485/ ISO 9001 requirements.
- Issuing of certification documentation to customers when required.
- Provide technical guidance on quality procedures to technicians and inspection staff.
- Product inspection / evaluation at all stages from incoming to final inspection.
- Operate all inspection instruments.
- Developing and improving quality systems other areas of the factory.
- Involvement in staff training with Quality Manager.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Level 8 in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar industry.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Knowledge of working in GMP regulated environment.
- High level of PC Skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email email@example.com